Thread & Lilies is expanding rapidly and we want you to fly with us!
Head of Marketing
- Leading the overal marketing strategy and planning for Thead & Lilies
- Lead growth and development of all marketing channels
- Drive marketing innovation and creative development
- Ensure that marketing campaigns are consistent with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and objectived.
- Direct social media, influencer and PR Strategy and innovation to increase brand engagement, customer acquisition and revenue.
- Recruit, develop and retain high performing talent in a collaborative and empowering work environment.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (eg. Brand/Merchandising, Production) within the Group to deliver fully integrated campaigns across all channels.
- Solid understaning of retail fashion and ecommerce is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with a strong knowledge of excel.
- Advancel level experience of using Google Analytics
- Proven track record in developing integrated marketing strategy.
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to build strong working relationships.
- A passion for leading and developing a high performing team.
- Genuine desire to challenge the status quo and constat drive for personal and brand development.
- In charge of full marketing execution & operation of the board.
- Develop and executive marketing plans and activities, including photoshoot direction and execution
- To develop and manage the promotion sales and inventory of product
- Understand and proactively identify area of improvement, cost, and complaint reduction
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Be resourceful, with strong research skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- First class communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Keen attention to details
- Be able to work independently
- Design, sourcing, research, plan and develop merchandise for every season
- Liaise with suppliers local and oversea for raising of samples, production capacity booking, delivery timing
- Arrange purchasing of fabrics for the season use
- Control costing to meet the planned retail price of the design
- Perform season review for merchandise developed
- Constantly monitor brands' merchandise performance
- Minimum Diploma in Textile/Fashion Design, Graphic Design or equivalent
- 2-3 years of similar working experience
- Able to operate MS OFfice, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Creative and have passion in deisng/fashion
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when required
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Account Executive (Accounts Receivable)
- We are looking for organised, proactive, and detail oriented candidates.
- This role seeks a detailed, energetic and agile team player who helps to generate the revenue statement.
- Preparation of correct and accurate revenue statement.
- Perform reconciliation with payment provider reports in a timely manner to suppore the closure of books.
- Handle all the cash received from COD and record accurately banked in amount
- Cross check all refunds tallies with the payment provider report
- Analyses payment fees charged by payment provider on monthly basis
- Review and update the cash vouchers status-sold monthly
- Prepare all off line cash sales invoices and issue receipts when received cash
- Diploma in Accounts and Finance
- Present or previous work experience is an advantage
- Organised, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently
We are open for an Internship Program
- Marketing, HR, Admin & Finance
We are looking for Interns who can start with us soonest possible!
- Candidates must possess or a currently pursuing a diploma / bachelor's degree
- Durations for internships: 3-6 months
- Friendly, hardworking and must be into Fashion Industry
Email your resume to email@example.com or Whats App us at 0163270903 (HR Department) for fast response.